The energy here at HQ is almost through the roof with Berkeley Vegan Earth Day just a few weeks away. We know you, our enthusiastic followers, are also feeling the love, so it’s time to extend an invitation for everyone to get involved.
A minimum 3-hour shift gets you FREE ACCESS to the event, along with COMPLIMENTARY FOOD & DRINK in the VIP lounge. Check out the list below, find a task or two that interests you and drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love for you to be a part of the event you’ve supported for so long.
- Reach out to local bloggers and ask them to help promote the event
- Reach out to veg businesses and ask if they want to donate items for the silent auction (benefiting Animal Place)
- Help promote the event in whatever way you can
- Unload vehicles – 8am
- Set up tables & chairs in vending area & elevator lobby, and arrange chairs -8am-8:30am
- Bring in big coolers with ice – 8am-9am
- Pick up yogurts from Andronico’s in Berkeley and load cooler with ice – 11am
- Direct vendors on Piedmont Street - 8:15am-9:30am
- Direct vendors close to loading zone (outside)- 8:15am-9:30am
- Check “bracelets” at the lounge door -10am-1pm / 1pm-4pm
- Direct people to the event at College & Bancroft – 9:45am-12:30pm / 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Provide additional help where needed – 8am-5pm
- Backup in case someone doesn’t arrive – 8am-5pm